12 Feb Coastal Communities Fund – Round 5 open in Wales
Coastal Communities Fund – Round 5 open in Wales
The Coastal Communities Fund (CCF) encourages the economic development of UK coastal communities by giving funding to create sustainable economic growth and jobs.
Since the start of the CCF in 2012 we have awarded grants to 277 organisations across the UK to the value of £170 million. This funding is forecast to deliver over 16,000 jobs and help attract over £316 million of additional funds to coastal areas.
The Big Lottery Fund has delivered the CCF on behalf of the UK government and the devolved administrations in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CCF round five is currently open in Wales only and the application deadline for stage one applicants is midday on 12 March 2018.
Funding of between £50,000 and £300,000 is available for projects that will support the economic development of coastal communities in Wales by promoting sustainable economic growth and jobs, with all projects to be completed by March 2021.
Who can apply
You can apply for round five of CCF in Wales if you are a:
- private sector company
- local authority
- other public sector body
- voluntary and community sector organisation
- social enterprise, including co-operatives and community ownership initiatives
- development agency.
To find out more about the Coastal Communities Fund and to hear from projects that have received funding through previous rounds of the programme, sign up to one of our briefing events below.
- 6 February 2018 at Aberaeron Yacht Club, Ceredigion – Register here
- 13 February 2018 at Ucheldre Centre, Holyhead – Register here
- 15 February 2018 at Llanelli Library, Carmarthenshire – Register here
- 19 February 2018 at Prestatyn Football Club, Denbighshire – Register here
Full details on CCF can be found here