At PCF, we know the difference a successful project can make to a community. Over the past decade, we have built the expertise (and the reputation) for researching, planning and delivering key projects that enhance our environmental, economic and social wellbeing.
We do this through:-
- Critically evaluating our (and others) concepts
- Itemising the critical delivery stages for project progress
- Designing a project framework and developing support working groups networks
- Meeting with working groups to build the project foundations
- Developing a delivery plan
- Obtain the relevant skills sets for each delivery stage
- Implementing and managing the project with carefully selected partners through to successful completion
Here are some examples of current projects, both established and under development within PCF.
- Marine Code Buoys at Caldey and St Margarets
- Ecosystem Enterprise Partnership for the Cleddau catchment area
- National Trust 'Concordat' for Coasteering
For help with your project, please contact us on 01646 405696.
Click here to see all of our latest news for Project Development.