PCF is neutral, independent and unbiased. We are experienced in delivering engagement events on behalf of all our stakeholders including local communities, public bodies, private business (both large and small) and for Government.
To achieve an integrated sustainable approach to coastal management requires the involvement of a diverse range of stakeholders, bringing them together to facilitate smart solutions to big sustainability challenges. Our cross-sector network of contacts creates a platform for effective stakeholder engagement.
Our stakeholder engagement is continuously used to develop and manage a number of projects that are unique, customised and of a long term nature, developing the mutual trust necessary to proactively work together.
At PCF, we listen, identify, design, communicate and deliver effective stakeholder engagement strategies. We use a wide range of techniques to involve people from all identified target groups and tailor engagement to suit the particular audience. We are able to manage the entire engagement process including:-
- Understanding, identification and mapping of key stakeholders
- Engagement plans for all stages of project development and implementation
- Communicating, organising and managing the engagement process including meetings, workshops, focus groups, public events and exhibitions
- Facilitation services including chairing meetings
- Research and Evaluation – surveys, telephone interviews, focus groups
Recent events include planning and delivering a Marine Planning Workshop on behalf of Welsh Government, organising and chairing the Abereiddy Access Meeting and the Marine Energy Pembrokeshire Seminar, attracting delegates from across the globe.
Let us help you plan, manage and deliver your stakeholder engagement event.
Contact us on 01646 405696.