05 Sep Tickets are on sale for our annual wildlife event
Tickets are on sale for our annual wildlife event
6.30pm, 26th October, Torch Theatre
Come along and find out how you can get involved in local projects, learn how you can make a positive change or just be wowed by some amazing photography – and be inspired to get out with your camera.
Hosted by PCF, the event is now in its 9th year and we are celebrating Wales’ “Year of the Sea” with a special ocean themed event.
- Steve Simpson – professor at the University of Exeter who made a recent appearance on Blue Planet 2
- Sian Sykes – owner of Psyched Paddleboarding and the first person to SUP around Wales, raising awareness of marine plastics
- Joanna Barker – co-founder of the Angel Shark Project which aims to safeguard one of the world’s rarest sharks
- Ffion Rees – director and skipper of Falcon Boats with 20 years’ experience of local seas
- Beverley Phillips – engagement officer for the Wildlife Trust of South & West Wales Living Seas project
All money raised will support the work of the Pembrokeshire Marine Code – a voluntary code of conduct aimed at helping people understand and respect the marine environment.