18 Dec PCF are hiring
Role: Business Development and Delivery Manager / Rheolwr Datblygu a Darparu Busnes
Location: Pembroke Dock
Salary & Benefits: c. £28,000 p.a
Application Deadline: Friday (Noon) 26th Jan, 2018
Start Date: March/April 2018
Do you want to join us in creating healthy and resilient coastal communities?
Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum
Established in 2000, PCF is a multi-award winning Community Interest Company that works to enhance the coastal and marine environment for current and future generations. As a coastal partnership PCF has developed a range of collaborative projects, often viewed as sustainable best practice. These include the Pembrokeshire Marine Code and Outdoor Charter, Wales Activity Mapping and Marine Energy Wales.
Work is wide ranging including stakeholder engagement, market research, curriculum linked marine education and project development. Working collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders, we originate, manage and deliver marine and coastal projects for the community, public, private and third sectors.
Recently recognised as Wales’ top award winning Sustainable Social Enterprise 2016, we are leading the field of sustainability by delivering positive impacts through inclusive and innovative approaches.
This exciting role will involve working with the PCF team and existing partners to ensure project delivery, whilst focussing on new projects and opportunities for a growing company. You will be responsible for business development and carry out an executive director role reporting directly on progress to the PCF board. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Identify, manage and grow a varied portfolio of new and emerging European, National, Regional and Local funding sources
- Assess business opportunities and target markets/projects to achieve income generating activity
- Develop and manage a network of partnerships, sponsors and suitable projects to support the PCF business plan
- Team management to deliver key business outcomes
- Relationship management of key stakeholders as well as developing new relationships and partnerships in line with the business objectives
- Contribute to the development of a strategic direction for PCF
Interested? Well, here are some things that you need to know…
- Proven experience in a business development role
- Educated to degree standard in business management or related discipline
- Extensive project & financial management experience
- Tendering processes
- Communication skills
- Networking, negotiation, influencing & persuasiveness skills
- Interest in sustainability
Our office in Pembroke Dock has glorious views over the waterway, it’s a great place to work and to develop your career with a fantastic team. This role is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) via the Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO).
Download the Job Description:
To apply please complete and return the:
Please contact our HR Manager James Dyer for more details about this exciting new role on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01646 405696.